I'm a third-year Phd student in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Peng Cui and Prof. Bo Li. I got my Bachelor degree in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Tsinghua University in 2020. I served as the editor-in-chief of the CausalAI Community for Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence (BAAI). And I'm now the maintainer of the OOD generalization paper list(page).
My research interests include:
- Out-of-Distribution (OOD) Generalization Problem: algorithms and theoretical Analysis, from both Invariant Learning and Distributionally Robust Optimization
- Data Heterogeneity Measure
- Robust Learning in Single-Cell RNA Sequence Data Analysos
And I am willing to collaborate with people from different fields to promote the application of OOD generalization problems in other fields. Feel free to contact me!
- Towards Out-of-Distribution Generalization: A Survey
Under Review at IEEE TPAMI, [paper] [website]
- Towards Domain Generalization in Object Detection
- Distributionally Robust Learning with Stable Adversarial Training
IEEE TKDE 2022,In IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering.
- Distributionally Robust Optimization with Data Geometry
NeurIPS 2022,In Neural Information Processing Systems. Spotlight presentation (Top 5.2%). [paper]
- Towards the ultimate PMT waveform analysis for neutrino and dark matter experiments
JINST 2022,In Journal of Instrumentation. [paper]
- Invariant Preference Learning for General Debiasing in Recommendation
KDD 2022,In SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining.
- Stable Adversarial Learning under Distributional Shifts
AAAI 2021,In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. [paper] [code]
- Stable Learning via Differentiated Variable Decorrelation
KDD 2020,In SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. [paper]
Talks and Presentations
Mining the Data Heterogeneity for Out-of-Distribution Generalization
Invited by Dr Tat-Seng Chua's group, NUS-Tsinghua Extreme Search Center (NExT), June. 08, 2022 (Online)
Invited by Dr Kun Kuang's group, Lab of Artificial Intelligence, Zhejiang University, Sep. 1, 2022
From Latent Heterogeneity to Out-of-Distribution Generalization.
- Invited by Badong Chen's group, Institute of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Nov. 26, 2021 (Online)
- Invited by the Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence (BAAI), Nov. 5, 2021 (Online)
Heterogeneous Risk Minimization.
- Invited by Kun Kuang's group, Lab of Artificial Intelligence, Zhejiang University, Oct. 18, 2021 (Online)
Journal reviewer: TMM
Conference reviewer / Program committee: ICML (2022), UAI (2022), AAAI (2022), IJCAI (2022), CVPR (2022), CoLLAs (2022), AISTATS (2023), CVPR (2023)
Awards and Fellowships
- Excellent Comprehensive Scholarship of Tsinghua University (for PhD. Student, 2022)
- National Scholarship for Graduate Student (2021)
- Apple Scholars in AI/ML Nomination (2021)
- Excellent Undergraduate, Tsinghua University (2020, 10%)
- TP-Link Scholarship (2019)
- Toyota Scholarship (2018)
- Excellent Academic Scholarship of Tsinghua University (2018, 2019)
- Excellent Comprehensive Scholarship of Tsinghua University (2017, 5%)
- Second-Class Freshmen Scholarship of Tsinghua University (2016~2019)
- Software Engineering (Fall 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, Spring 2022, TA)
- Object-oriented Programming (Summar 2022, TA)